Saturday, June 1, 2013

The next few days.

The next few weeks are going to be BUSY and interesting (to say the least). 

Monday, my 3rd graders have their awards ceremony (definitely have to be there!)
Tuesday, I start orientation for my High School job. 

**I have a few days to breathe (hopefully, no wedding (we'll get to that in a second) issues will arise because I just wanna sleep. 

Next week, my best friend since middle school is getting MARRIED and I am her MOH (Maid of Honor)! I am so excited! 

Wednesday, a couple of the bridesmaids and I are going shopping for everything related to penis!!! I do have to plan/decorate/implement a kickass party. 

Thursday, the same bridesmaids and myself are going to deck out the apartment in all of the penis glory. 

Friday, the wedding rehearsal, lingerie gifting, and bacherlotte party will ensue. DEFINITELY GOING TO BE ALL OVER THE PLACE!

Saturday, her BIG day and reception!!!!

Ahhhhh! :)

--Small Town Probs

No comments:

Post a Comment