Saturday, June 1, 2013

My Ideal 1st Date

Yes, I'm 21 years old and NEVER has a guy taken me on a date.
Guess I've not found a guy that can handle my plus-size jiggle yet.

Now, back on topic, What's a REAL DATE, you ask?
My definition of a date is...

  • The guy picks me up 
  • We hang out (movies, dinner, park, anything!) I want him to plan whatever. Be the man! Take control. 
  • FUN! :D
  • Whatever we do, I want him to pay first (Excuse me for being old fashioned, but, seriously!)
I'm really not expecting much! I honestly just want to have an awesome time! :D I'm really not that hard to please. I'm a kid at heart, so the simple things make the happiest. 

Well, enough of that rant. Having some #singlegirlprobs. 

Peace and Blessings, 

Small Town Probs 

No comments:

Post a Comment