Monday, June 24, 2013

So...there's this guy...

So, you know when a girl starts off a story like that, it's gotta be good. Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but, it's not going to be that interesting.

Well, I will not mention his name, but, we go way back....like middle school back. When I first met him, I despised his existence. I honestly COULD NOT stand him!!! Some time went by and we dated in middle school. See, to me, middle school relationships, don't "count" as true "loving"  relationships.

A few years progress, we talk in high school, and throughout my time in college, and my story of today starts here....on this day. He's even told me that I'm the girl he wants to marry and have children with, etc... etc.. Basically, I feel excuses to "get with me" and leave.... typical man status.

So, today, since my car is on the fritz, I was bored and I texted him and he came over my house and picked me up. We ate at Jack in the Box (which I paid), talked about any and everything, and listened to music, all while sitting in his car at the lake. I know that doesn't sound interesting, but, there's a lot of blurred lines there (and some personal times) between us.

So, this guy, has been a constant part of my life of change. I don't want to air any dirty laundry because social media and blogs aren't the place, but, let's just say, he's not available...in more ways than one.

In my head, I'm logically saying, "get out, go, child, you're not stupid..." My emotions are different. I refuse to allow feelings to recollect in my body, but, you can't help whatever happens.

So, again, there's this guy....

#smalltownprobs #singleprobs

-- Just a Small Town Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment